What Department do I contact to learn about additional license types?

The Bureau of Medical Cannabis Regulations under the Department of Consumer Affairs will issue licenses for distributors, dispensaries, transporters, and testing laboratories.
Website: http://bmmr.dca.ca.gov/
Email: bmmr@dca.ca.gov
Subscribe to email alerts: https://www.dca.ca.gov/webapps/bmmr/subscribe.php
Phone: (800) 952-5210

The Office of Medical Cannabis Safety under the Department of Public Health will issue licenses for medical cannabis product manufacturers.
Website: http://www.cdph.ca.gov/programs/pages/omcs.aspx
Email: omcs@cdph.ca.gov
Subscribe to email alerts: send email to listserv@maillist.dha.ca.gov with ‘SUBSCRIBE OMCS’
in the body of your message (not the subject line)
Phone: (916) 445-0657