Do I still pay taxes on a business that is non-profit?

Yes, when your business entity gets filed, you register with the Board of Equalization. This gives your company an EIN number (tax ID) and you are required to file taxes yearly as well you will have a yearly fee with the Franchise Tax Board. Recommendation is to find a CPA that is familiar with cannabis tax codes and 280E.